Wednesday, September 21, 2005

PMS

A lot of my girl friends told me not to misuse this term, but I’ve been feeling down right in a Pissy Mood Swing lately. Shouldn’t I be entitled to use that ooh-so-sacred abbreviation?

Well, here’s the thing. I think I might be having hormones imbalance, or whatever reasons you women use as an excuse to scream and shout at people (especially your boyfriend/husband) and still get away with it.

For no apparent reasons, every slightest thing that people do ticks me off. Even the Ah Beng in the shopping mall that speak his veli der powerderful england ticks me off, and make me feel like slapping him left and right. Heck, even the ring of my mobile phone ticks me off. Thank goodness it’s an expensive piece that my ex bought for me, or I would’ve treated it the same way I did to my alarm clock a few years back. (I hurled my alarm clock out of my room window of the fifth floor apartment used to stay in, and I never saw it again ever since…)

Apart from that, I find that I can’t help myself every time a hot living piece of flesh walks by me. Instead of the usual checking-them-out-as-I-walk-and-try-not-to-hit-a-wall routine, I not only stare but also have the urge to jump their freaking bones! Suddenly I feel like a pregnant woman in her third or fourth trimester. You know… the one where they feel like they would want to hump every living man on earth? Whichever trimester that is.

Anyways, as I was saying, small little thing ticks me off. So yesterday, I opt for a spending therapy. Women should be able to relate to this one: You know… the one where you step into a manicure/pedicure place, a hair salon, or go on a wild shopping spree, so that you’ll feel good after? Anyway, I stepped into a hair salon to get my hair done. The usual trimming, straightening, and treatment… and even after I’m done with it, I still feel like shit.

This once in a blue moon mood swing is already driving me nuts, I wonder how women handle their version of PMS every month. Sigh…

3 comments:

LMF said...

how women handle it?
get your gf/bf to rub oinment to your tummy. U'll feel so loved.

~ 小狗 ~ said...

But what happens if i got no gf/bf? Now you're making me feel so lonely and unloved... =(

Anonymous said...

den rub urself lor ... hehehe