Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Thank You All!

Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and this year, I would like to turn the spotlight to the group of wonderful people who looked out for me, inspired me, and most importantly, helped me though the toughest time of my life. I wanted all of you to know that you lots mean the world to me, and I really wouldn’t know what to do without y’all…

Tara, Buddy, Cynthia
Without the three of you, I would’ve never had the chance of getting a taste if what it’s like to be an assistant director. Although our short didn’t win the award, look on the bright side, at least we got nominated! Looking forward to work with you guys again!

Elaine
My beloved editor… every time one of my writers screw up, it always remind me of the pain I put you through – having to proof my crap writing and constantly reminding me of the same mistakes over and over again. Well, if it’s any consolation, I’m in editor’s hell right now, where proofreading means I have to rewrite more than half what I’m reading… =(

My writers
Ok, my “ex”-writers to be exact. Sue, Lin, Nigel, Hon Fei, Tse leng, I know this seems like something that should be said donkey-years ago, but oh well… I wanna thank you guys for not giving me shit, and for meeting the crazy deadlines that I gave y’all. I miss you guys! Also a special thank-you to certain lovable "bitch" who does design; when are we going to have another bitching session? =P

My friends in Penang…
Thanks to all of you who helped me a lot when I was back in Penang: Ee Chuang & Kevin, thanks for picking me up from the station when I first set foot back in Penang. (Yes, Ee Chuang, I can still remember that…) Jimmy 1, thanks for introducing me a wonderful GD, Jimmy 2, who managed to put up with my crazy demands, and helped me with so many cinema ads. And to that cute DVD seller at the Pirated DVD Tower Records in Prangin Mall… Ok, what the heck, I got nothing to thank him for actually, just feel like mentioning him here… *LOL*

Siti
Although the time I spent in Cathay was a short one, you have no idea how much you’ve taught me. It’s been a real honour to be able to work with a woman like you. I hope your dream will come true! Do keep in touch!

Amy, Ash & Keith
You three are like family to me. Without you guys I would never learn of the word “homesick”. A special thank-you to Amy for always being there for me and hear me whine about almost anything and everything, and also for putting up with most of my silly comments.


Darrel
Well, what can I say? This list wouldn’t be complete without your name here. You’ve helped me more than once and despite my nuisance, you’re always there to watch over me. Words cannot describe my respect for you, bro. Thanks a zillion~!

Ok, I know I left out a lot of names here... maybe I’ll slot you guys in next year? =P

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What bout me ??? :(

~ 小狗 ~ said...

Erm... next year maybe? =P

LMF said...

hmmph, i shld have a dedicated subtitle and not bundle me together under My Writer's section.

bastard

from,
the bitch

~ 小狗 ~ said...

Hahahaha.. Ok.. Here you go:

The Bitch
Thank you for all the shit you went through with me. You're the best bitch I've ever known. I love you long long time. You're the greatest~!