Thursday, May 04, 2006

Lunch At Kyushu

Went for lunch with my colleague at a Japanese Restaurant today. Had the usual set lunch we always order. Today, the girl who always serves us seems a little down. She was always very energetic and all, but today she just looked sad.

Anyway, after lunch, I saw her at the cashier, and Jess being Jess, me with my big fat mouth just have to ask: "Are you ok? You seem tired today." And she started blushing and said something about how I always notice her. Then as I was about to turn and leave with my colleagues, she asked me to hold on a sec and proceed to give me her card! Which is great.... if I'm straight. My colleagues, who know that I'm not, started laughing, which makes her blush even more.

At that very moment, I really don't know what to do! I've had girls coming up to tell me that they like me, and send me lovey-dovey smses, but a call card??? I never had that before! Should I take her card? Should say "it's ok, I don't need your card. I'm gay."? Well, she already looked sad and she's now blushing. So Jess took her card, while making a mental note to himself that he should NEVER go back to that shop for lunch, ever again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aih, the poor girl.
You gotta stop breaking their hearts la babe.
:P

~ 小狗 ~ said...

hahaha... it's not my fault to be the sensitive good looking guy that straight girls want. =þ