Friday, September 08, 2006

Virginity Lost: A Jessism

I have to admit it. I don't know how I can keep doing all these weird things I do and still have what OXFORD dictionary defined as "person ones know and likes".

My recent curiosity about girls losing their virginity got me asking a bunch of girl friends of mine a bunch of weird questions about them losing their virginity. Now I know there are truck loads of you girls out there who had have premarital sex. Yes, I understand "it's not premarital sex, if you're not planning to get married". But what I don't get is: how come when you ask girls about it, they're always saying things like: "aiyeer, why you so hamsup wan?" Well, all I can say is: "If you dare to do it, just admit it!"

Anyway, here's what I got from my girls, who are kind (and brave) enough to help me kill my curiosity and still not block me on their MSN. Hahaha... thank you, girls..


SUBJECT 1
Is it true that sex hurts for the first time?
I didn't feel the pain at all.

So is it true that sex is like drug that you will crave for?
We do. But not as much as guys, I think.

I know guys can just "settle" their urges, but how does a girl deal with theirs?
This is too much already. Next question!

Then, how about this: do girls masturbate?
I don't think all does, but yes, girls do masturbate.



SUBJECT 2 (NOTE: She asked to be credited.)
Is it true that sex hurts for the first time for girls?
Can't remember, I think it does. Unless you are fucking high and can't even remember what's pain. Of course, that's very hard to achieve cos guys are very bad in foreplay.

What about the bleeding?
The bleeding is because the hymen breaks. Now if a girl don't do sports, don't do martial arts, and don't spread their legs for any other purposes, you might still able to see the blood. But most of the girls now wont' have it anymore, as it's already broken due to other factors.

One more: Do girls masturbate?
Don't underestimate them. They usually touch "the button" but seldom insert. The insert is just to get the juice for smoother button pressing/ touching/ caressing. Normally, self insert will not achieve orgasm, but THAT also depends la... And yes, the clit can give a very orgasmic feeling.



SUBJECT 3
Is it true that sex hurts for the first time?
YES! It was like, oh-my-fucking-gawd... sakit sampai nak mampus, ok?!

Did you stop the bugger?
Hell, yah! I kicked him!

But you guys somehow did it again, right?
NO! He was too big la... dah lah I was a virgin, and he's American. Anyway, we tried it, but cannot. Sakit la.

What about the craving? Some girls claim that they have "urges" to have sex from time to time.
Yes, for some women at least. I know I do sometimes.



SUBJECT 4
Is it true that sex hurts for the first time?
It wasn't painful at all. There was only a little discomfort on entry.

So why didn't you stop the bugger and say something like: "get off me, you shit!"?
(laughs) If everyone were to think that.. no one would have sex!

What about the bleeding thing? i heard something is supposed to like, break, or something like that?
You know, we don't actually bleed a whole bag of blood.

Shit, so you really do bleed? How can that bastard still go on when there's blood involved???? The correct mindset is to get band-aid when one sees blood!!!
Prolly because he can't see it? The only time you realize there's blood is on the condom.

Why can't you just say "it hurts, asshole!" and get him to stop it?!
It wasn't painful at all. It's uncomfortable initially but then... woah!

Then, is it true that sex is like drug that you will crave for?
I wouldn't say crave, that's too strong. It's more like an "urge". It's like feeling horny.

So how does a girl deal with theirs "urges" when one occurs?
No comment. Pleasuring oneself is so taboo in Asia. It's like a hidden secret.



[A big thanks to all the girls who told me about their first time experiences. (Those who didn't make it into this blog, 'thank you also har...') Also a special thanks to + l a a . l a a + for helping me with the picture.]

A Jessism © 08092006

8 comments:

lucas said...

This post has indeed been educational. Thanks ladies for sharing something that has been alien to me.

I sure wouldn't want to be interviewed by Jess. :P

Linus Linnaeus said...

I on the other otherhand find that jess is as direct as i am...

jess...i too have pried and asked your questions....

I asked you remembered?

so have you been rimmed?
hahahahahahahahahaha

~ 小狗 ~ said...

LOL... Good one, Linus. Didn't see that one coming. =þ To answer your question, "NO, I haven't." Haha...

Watch out, hoknotyalc. you might be next on my interview listing. hehe...

+ l a a . l a a + said...

=,=

now then i know..
how crazy u are..
but..
i like it..

n one more question..

why u didnt interview me?

wahahahahahahahahahahahah!! :$

~ 小狗 ~ said...

You want me to interview you? Can! Haha... So, Laa Laa... tell us about you lost your virginity? -þ

+ l a a . l a a + said...

wahahaha..

jess, one question, one answer.......

so..

u may start first... wahahaha... im ready!!


:$ so shy..

~ 小狗 ~ said...

Just tell us what you remember can already la.. Things like how old when you do it, what happened, and how you feel.. haha... (can't believe I'm actually asking all these to someone I have to see everyday...)

+ l a a . l a a + said...

wat i can remember: Shy, Very de Shy
when: 19 yrs old
what happened: why no bleeding eh? but honestly tat was my first time leh! T.T
feel: QUOTE "sex is like drug that you will crave for..................."