Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The One With The List

I feel old.

Worse: In a few days I'm going to be older. And having to deal with aging for someone who has Peter-Pan Complex is really not easy. It's like forcing a kid to believe that fairies and angels don't exist! (Which I'm sure they do.... They're prolly just hiding from sight and plotting for a worldwide take-over...)

Anyways, whether I like to admit it or no, I'm edging closer and closer to that inevitable 3-0. With too much free time I have at work, I started thinking about what I should do before I turn 30. Before I know it, I've got a list of absurdities at hand!

In no particular order:
01. Lose my virginity (Thank all the forces at work!)
02. Get (at least one) piercing
03. Go on a cruise
04. Get married
05. Get a decent massage
06. Get a sleazy massage
07. French kiss (at least) 30 people (Any voulenteers?! LOL...)
08. Buy a house
09. Have threesome
10. See a live concert
11. Try waxing (If a girl can endure the pain, I'm sure I could too!)
12. Get a manicure
13. Get a pedicure
14. Sex on the beach
15. Backpack overseas
16. Come out to friends and family

Okay, that's all I can think of...for now. If you have any other suggestions to add to the list, feel free to post it in the comment box. If I feel that I am of interest to do it, I'll add it into the lsit. Hehe... thanks o!

"Don't say that Wendy! We'll never grow up!" - Brian Kinney

- jessism © 08072008 -

5 comments:

Irene said...

Go get an exclusive package of image makeover (if there is any... HAhaha...) Then go get ur picture taken~! WAhahah....
Throw u an early wish here~! HAPPY BIRTHDAY yo~!
HEhe.... Have a great yr ahead ya~!
=p

marbl3s said...

Do you even have any hair except your head for the waxing?

~ 小狗 ~ said...

Haha... "GOT!" XD

Anonymous said...

i can help you with 11, 12, 13, and join you on 15.. the rest you are on your own.. my beloved "husband".. but wait... does that mean you can cross out number 4 hehe

~ 小狗 ~ said...

LOL... I'll be heading to KL next weekend. Maybe we can get 11 - 13 covered then? XD

As for #4... You know I love you but... ewww...!!! I meant a gay marriage, not one with a woman.