Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Que Chinga?!

I was trying to apply for leave this December to go back Kedah, so that I can spend the upcoming Winter Festival with my grandparents. As I was filling up the form, I notice one column that says:

State Reason: (please produce proof)__________

I can understand the “State Reason” part, but “Produce Proof”?? What the fuck?!

Here’s my question: How the fuck am I going to produce you proof that I really am going back to visit my grandmother? Take a picture with her and send it back to you?! So what happens if my reason is “To spend a weekend with my boyfriend”? Give you our used condoms? This is totally absurd and makes no sense.

Whoever that came up with this form is really a mindless fuck!!

4 comments:

LMF said...

LOL!
u know what, they want your toll receipt/bus receipt la.

no need to give the used condom but u can give the empty condom pack.. kekkeke
funny la ur company, i guess the staff is more fuck-up that your ex company.

~ 小狗 ~ said...

But even with bus receipt, it still doesn't show that I really went back to see my grandparents, right?

The staff here are already numb to all these, it's only me - the newbie - who is now experiencing culture shock.

LMF said...

so... mind telling me what proof are u going to produce?

~ 小狗 ~ said...

I filled in "to be attached", and passed it on to HR last week. My leave has been approved on Monday. Now all I have to do is go back and take a picture with my grandparents. If they ask for proof, I'll just give them a picture of my grandparents. Heheh...