Thursday, May 29, 2008

The One About Blogging

The thing about blogging, it's like writing a diary. Once you missed a week of it, it's very hard to go back and fill the missing pages back up.

A lot happened in April, some interesting, some mostly pretty bainless stuff. So let me try to squeeze everything into this posting.

After many months of unemployment, I've finally started working again. For that, I've moved back to the place I was reluctant to leave more than a year ago -- Johor! It's really strange how things worked out. I really hated this place when I first got here, but now, being able to be back, I felt as though I was coming 'home'. Though I have to admit, it felt really weird to be back here when things aren't exactly the same as they used to be. The ghost of the past still lives. Perhaps they never left in the first place.

The case with my employer came to a close. I won the case. A summon was issued to my ex-employer and they were to pay me back the salary they owed me. The debts I owed would finally be cleared.

In some weird ways, "thanks" to my unemployment I was able to see things clearer and better know the people around me.

With help and suport from my parents and a few close friends, a new chapter has begun. Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

- jessism © 28052008 -

No comments: