Monday, March 12, 2007

Back

It's been a very long while since I last posted anything here. No, don't believe everything you hear. Jess didn't suffer from a writer's block. And no, I haven't married the man of my dreams and retired to Europe. That guy is still somewhere in my dreams...

The truth is: I've been suffering from depression. A very bad one, to be honest. Taking time off work and with the help and support from my great bunch of friends and family. I've managed to slowly crawl back out from that blackhole and am ready to face the world again.

As I haven't been working for the past 3 months and money is running out quick (no thanks to the bills I have to pay), it would be great if you guys can bank in some money for me. My Maybank account number is 1570-5468-7466.... Ok, just kidding. As much as I enjoy bumming around, I need a paying job and am looking for one right now. So if you lots know of any job vacancy (in publishing or entertainment), do let me know. Of course, if you prefer to give me cash donation instead, you're more than welcome to do so. =þ

No comments: