Monday, April 23, 2007

Weekend

I love my new work place.

Work started on Monday and all seems fine, so far. I got myself a 5-day week job that works from 9 to 5 (literally), a huge office of my own, and the best part is: I get to wear anything I want! (No more ugly ass uniforms like those in PHHP.. yay!)

Just when I thought that I would have a crappy weekend in this new place I just moved into, God took pity on me and gave me a weekend to remember!~

While on the way out from my apartment to meet Irene at KLCC, I saw this gorgeous mat salleh at the sidewalk. Jess being jess, jess stared at him. Caught me looking at him, he smiled back! Now how often does that happen?! Even more shocking, he walked up to me and started talking to me!!! It's true! I'm not making this up! The guy asked me for directions! LOL...

Anyway, he wanted to get to the closest LRT station but the fact is even the closest LRT station can not be reached by foot! He insisted on walking, so I gave him the directions and head on to the bus stand to catch my cab to KL Sentral LRT station. (I need to meet Irene at KLCC, remember?) Normally, it took me ages to get a cab, especially on a rainy day. So I was expecting to stand there like an idiot for hours before I could actually get a cab. But the minute I got to the bus stand, a cab came and it actually stopped for me!!

Getting on the cab, I can see the gorgeous piece of meat mat salleh still walking under the rain towards the direction I gave him. Feeling pity for him, and partly also because I wanted to spend more time to ogle him, I asked the cab driver to stop and offer to give him a lift. It turns out that the gorgeous piece of meat guy is a full time model from Brazil! Started at the age of 16, he's been doing modelling ever since. When I met him, he just finished the first of his many casting appointments in Malaysia.

We got to talking and before I knew it, we've already reached KL Sentral, so we're forced to cut our conversation short, Before parting ways, I found out that apparently Matt (his name) stays around KL Sentral! Silly me, I forgot the name of the apartment that he's staying in and I also forgot to get his number!!! Sigh... But I managed to snap a picture of him before he goes. So if any of you guys sees this gorgeous model from Sao Paulo, do tell him jess is looking for him!

- jessism © 23042007 -

No comments: