Sunday, January 27, 2008

The One Where I Kissed Steven

Before you even ask: Steven is NOT my new boyfriend. The Steven that I am referring to is the former Boy'z member (current Sun Boy'z member), Steven Cheung. And yes, I kissed him! Jealous leh... Hehe....

Went to Sungei Wang to have one last K-session with Irene, Puay Yin, 24 and Ang Ku Kuih before we all head home for Chinese New Year (CNY). After our K-session, Irene, who still hasn't buy her CNY clothes, said she wanted to walk around, so the four of us accompanied her. While walking, I heard the latest Sun Boy'z song playing on air, so I started telling Irene about their new Mandarin album, where most of their Cantonese songs were rewritten and sung in Mandarin - think Christina Aguilera with her "Mi Reflejo" album. Although I know she didn't really care much, but hey, it's Kenny Kwan's ex-group, so I carried on rambling to her about Sun Boy'z. Can't believe, that monkey, Steven, is still there.

Anyways, as we walk we noticed a huge crowd down at the concourse. Well guess what? Apparently SunBoy'z will be having an autograph session at Sungei Wang!!! Talk about coincidence! Since I already bought my CNY clothes when I was in HK, I asked them to go on and I went for the autograph session.

The boys came out around 2.45pm and performed First Date, the first single from their latest album, and then it's game time! The boys were told by the MC to pick out six participants from the crowd, of any gender. Dennis and William, who went first each picked two girls. When it came to Steven, the MC suddenly said, "you need to pick at least one guy." When Steven asked if any guys wanted to go up on stage -- NO, I did not put up my hand immediately -- everyone just looked at everyone blankly. Nobody put up their hand. Since no one wanna go, I put up my hand... and I was picked.

When all six of us got up on stage, the game was revealed to us: We are to play Rock, Paper, Scissor with the person who picked us. The WINNER will get a KISS from the LOSER. Immediately I turn to Steven, who is standing next to me, "You've got to be kicking yourself for picking me now." The dude smiled and says, "Nah... Don't worry about it."

More about the game was revealed, the LOSER will have to kiss any part of the winner's body, according to what is stated in a sealed card picked by the winner. Oh great.... I wonder if "lips" is written on the MC's card?

Dennis went first and he won, the card he picked says "ear". So the girl he picked kissed his ear. Dennis blushed!!! Oh my gawd! So cute!!! Hahaha... Then William won was well, the card he picked says "head". The girl he picked kissed him on the head. Then it's Steven's turn, I was about to let the girl Steven picked go first when the MC suddenly say, why don't we let the guy go first? Shitz!

As Steven and I prepare to go, we caught Dennis and William running up with the MC, whispering to him, and the two suddenly decide that we should skip the Rock, Paper, Scissor thingy and just kiss. Dennis even said to Steven, "You have to let him kiss your lips!" I thought Steven was going to object, but he said: "Why don't we up it a little? We'll do a French kiss, with all the tongue action. How's that?!" The crowd went wild; I went into shock. I get to French Steven?! Dennis came up to me and said, "Don't worry, you already got his approval! Go for it!" Before we knew it, Dennis, William and Steven started horsing around on stage as if the rest of us don’t exist. It was fun to watch. But shitz!! At the time, all I could think of was: "Steven wants me to French him?!"

The MC stepped in after awhile and asked us to get back to the game. Ok... no suspense here. I lost.

I have to say, each time I meet one of those Boy'z member, something gay happens. When I met Kenny Kwan five months ago, I went on stage and was asked to tell him that I love him in public. And now, I am supposed to kiss Steven? In public?!

Steven picked a card and it says: "nose". Damn! I was kinda hoping for something else! Suddenly William walks up to remind me, "Since Steven said he wanted some tongue action, now you will have to lick his nose." Eeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!! Steven looked at me and says, "Don't worry. Although I haven't bathed for three days, I do wash my face. But with all the sweating going on, it's gonna taste salty." Ha-Ha... very funny, Steven.

I can see the journalists below are all ready with their cameras, waiting for me to give them a newsworthy picture! Steven wiped the sweat on his face off, and asked, "You ready?" I nodded. Steven had his eyes closed and waited. Ok, I know this is NOT my first time kissing a guy. But fuck wei!!! Doing it in public? Some more with a celebrity?! Oh, to hell with it! I leaned in, closed my eyes and went for it.

I know what you're thinking: No, I did not lick his nose! Ewww! I really kissed him, on the nose.

I didn't mean to be rude, or anything, but the minute my lips touched his nose, my first reaction was to back off. It's wet!!! Gross!! I bounced back and started wiping my lips with the back of my hands. Sorry, Steven. I didn't mean to be rude. It's just my mysophobia kicking in. The crowd cheered. I just wanna dig a hole and hide. How can I be so rude?!

There were no winners for the game session. All six of us received a copy of Sun Boy'z's latest CD, a poster and a notepad, which I managed to get them to autograph in the end. But who cares about all that anyway? I get to kiss Steven! That's all that matters! Haha...

- jessism © 27012008 -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really should have just grabbed him and french him. I mean bila lagi kan??