Tuesday, January 01, 2008

3 Years!

I can't believe that it's been more than 3 years~!

When I first started "blogging" in 2005, I never thought that my blog site would be so successful. Not that I've become famous, or anything like that, but successful in a sense that there are actually people who reads my blog!!

When I started with my first posting, I thought to myself: Who's gonna read about the latest shit that happened to me?! They've got their own problems that needs to be settled. Why bother with mine? Well, I guess I was wrong. There are people who not only reads, but also wrote in via emails! (Thank you all, you know who you are.)

It really is great to see that the readership has grown from my expected zero readership to God-knows-how-many-there-are-out-there-right-now. Thank you all for paying attention to the not-so-interesting going-ons in my life. I really appreciate it lots~!

Although I was telling some of my friends that I wanted something different in 2008, blog-wise there ain't gonna be much difference. You guys will still be fed with the same boring jessism, and hopefully this year I will be able to write more happy stuff rather than the same old sappy stories I've written for 2007.

This year, I have added a list of Celebrity Bloggers into the right sidebar. Do visit them if or when you have the time, these people write kickass blogs! (My personal favourite is Jim Verraros' blog, go check it out!) If you know of any interesting celebrity bloggers' blog site that you wish to share with me, do email them over to gambit-3@lycos.com. I might just add them into the sidebar as well. ;)

Well, that's all for now. Happy new year, peeps! May this year be a great one for all~!

- jessism © 31122007-

No comments: