Friday, December 16, 2005

Latino

I love Spanish. I love the language, I love the food, I love the songs… Of course, nothing beats a hot Latino whispering all sort of romantic gibberish to you in Spanish. Even if you don't understand it, it's still a turn on.

You see, my theory is that if you speak Spanish, you'll automatically get 10 points on the score chart. You've got blue eyes, another 10 points. Of course, if you don't have any of the two but you look like you just pop out of a Bel Ami poster, I'll still give you that full 100. Okay, so I'm shallow. Deal with it! Besides, who isn't shallow these days?!

Anyway, let's not get sidetracked: Latino.

Lately, I've been talking to this person who happens to hablar español. Not only that, this bugger no habla Ingles. Thank goodness entiendo un poco. Now, maybe it's the language, maybe it's the culture, maybe it's the way they talk, or maybe they're just born to be gorgeous looking people with a talent to make you fall head over heels for them? Heck, maybe it's just me. But I'm telling you, this person really never fails to make my heart melts every time I read the replies.

To be honest, no entiendo what the bugger is saying most of the time – and the replies are mostly 3 to 4 A4 pages long! – but thanks to the help of online dictionaries, I managed to figure out parts of what I don't get… which is almost everything.

I don't know how this person does it, but get this: almost everything that is on the 2 (or 3) pages of A4 pages are something yuk ma sweet like "debes saber que ahí estoy contigo, para las buenas y para las malas también", or "quiero ser un apoyo para ti en todo momento que sea necesario"… with phrases like that, in every line, every paragraph and every page, how can you not wonder how the hell they managed to think of all that? Actually by the time your brain actually came up with that question, you've already fall so deeply for them, and it's too late to care about how they could be able to think about all that. Even if those were ripped out of a Spanish version of Shakespeare's play, I wouldn't even give a damn. I want more!

(For those of you who doesn't understand what the heck those Spanish words meant, feel free to cut and paste them into any online dictionary.)

A Jessism © 16122005

No comments: