Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sex: Smegma

(Disclaimer: Jess is famous for posting weird/gross topics, this is one of them. Feel free to NOT read this posting if, by reading the very obvious title, you feel that you will feel offended by the content. The author will NOT be responsible for any mental scarring left behind by this posting.)

I hate to admit this, but I do have a case of mysophobia. I can get disgusted easily by a lot of things.

Talking to a friend online, the guy was telling me a disgusting experience he had when he decided to go down on his girlfriend. Instead of a clean crotch, dude came across a white substance that I block the rest of the details after that out, in order to not puke my breakfast back out.

When it comes to him asking me about my biggest turn off in sex, the only thing I can think of is the word: "smegma".

Bad breath can be easily overcome. Though I may NOT French-kiss you, normal kissing which doesn't involve my tongue going into somewhere that stinks is still fine with me. But smegma?! Ugrh!!! Just the thought of it is enough to make me wanna slap the person... Ok, puke first, then slap the person when I regain my strength. ( Thank god, my ex is cut...)

It's not just a matter of personal hygine but also a matter of something known as: RESPECT! Don't ever go out with a dick that stings with the smell and contain traces of smegma!! PLEASE!!! You'll never know when you might end up getting laid! If you don't give a damn about your personal hygiene, consider it a form of respect for the other person. Wash your dick!!

For those of you who are oh-so-innocent and doesn't know what smegma is, it is a yellowish cheesy substance that can usually be found under the penis head of certain uncircumcised male, that thing also carries a very very very very bad odor! Also known as "cheese" in laymen's term, smegma, dare I emphasize, is an indication of poor bad extremely bad personal hygiene!!! I know there are probably some minority out there who has certain fetish towards this disgusting substance, I don't. I just find it extremely disgusting.

For the curious bunch of you out there who are yet to be grossed out by this posting, feel free to click on this link for an image of what smegma looks like. (WARNING: Gross disturbing visual within…)

What about the rest of you out there? Anyone who actually encountered this disturbing/disgusting thingy and is still alive to tell the tale?

(For more information on uncircumcised penis health, please consult your family doctor.)

- jessism © 18102007 -

No comments: