Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kiss & Tell

Kissing is said to be a great way to express love.

I have friends who until today (they are over 20 now), who would still kiss their mother, which I find extremely hot. (I am a Cancerian. I'll always be attracted to people who love their mother.) Of course, I'm not referring to French-kissing, you moron! I'm talking about those pecks on the cheek or on the hands thing.

Listening to a radio show, Kidder (host) told his co-host that he would do anything the wife wanted him to do, even if it means having to go down on another guy or having sex with him. But that's all he is willing to do. If she asks him to kiss the guy, he would flip. Now, this is a straight guy who is very man about his sexuality and is certainly not bi. He is willing to suck another guy and have sex with another guy, but not kiss him?! Correct me if I'm wrong, but ain't the sucking worse than the kissing?

Talking to a few straight male friends of mine, while some screamed no, some gave me the same answer. It's ok for them to have sex with another man but it's not ok for them if the guy wanted them to kiss. What the...?! Since I'm someone who wouldn't do any of those with another who is not my boyfriend, I really don't know what it's like. But the way I see it, since you're already having the person's phallus down your throat, what's a little kiss going to hurt? I really don't get it.

Enlighten me, please!

- jessism © 11082007 -

No comments: