Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sex: Hickey

I was very close to stop posting these sex-related topics, but I really can't help it. There are people out there who need to be educated!!! Here's what happened:

Returning from my long Raya holiday, while having a conversation with 魔鬼鱼, I found out that she does not know how a hickey came to be. Her idea was to bite the person until the desired bruising effect is achieved. I dunno what gave her that weird idea, or where she heard it from, but it sure is scary!

Those who know me would know that jess is very very very very much afraid of pain. To let someone bite me until it bruises is just not my idea of sexual fun! I love hickies, giving them or receiving them, but if there's any truth in having to be bitten until I bruise, trust me, I'd whack the shit out of the fucker who bites me before anything else! When I heard of how 魔鬼鱼 thought that hickies came to be, you can imagine the horrified look on my face! I knew that I have to do something about it before she actually hurts someone!

(At the same time, I can already imagine the doctor sniggering away as he/she treats the wound on the poor soul she bit...)

For those of you who have no friggin' idea how a hickey came to be, it is NOT from biting!!!! What you do is you put your lips against the side of their neck, or wherever you wanted the hickey to be, as if you're kissing them, leave your mouth slightly open and suck! The key is to suck on the skin... NOT bite! This will usually take not more than 15 seconds for the hickey to appear... that is unless, your sucking skill is really that bad... (I refuse to comment further on that...)

Like any bruise on your body, a hickey should be gone in a few days time, as hickies are caused by broken vessels beneath the skin - exactly like a bruise lah! If you still have no idea what I'm talking about, please do Google the word "hickey" before you go around biting people!

PS: 魔鬼鱼, if you're reading this, remember: DO NOT BITE!!! SUCK!!! - No pun intended.

- jessism © 18102007 -

1 comment:

薇凌法鱼 said...

*^$()&%#!$^*))*^#@$&*())(^%@@$^%^^@$%^&*)*&$%$%^^^$#@!!#@#%^%^^_(_%$#@!%^&^(*_+()**@@!_(#&&$%)#%*#^&)!*%@%&@^)_(_(?><&%$#%^$^*U)(+_*@@&)_(@@@W#$%^&*()_+_&%#$&&))_!@#$%^&*()<<:}{|!!@$^*)"::{})*^%$#@!#%*&((+