Wednesday, May 23, 2007

JDMA

Recently, I've been watching (and was pretty much hooked on) "The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency". When I first started watching, I was like: the diva is starting her own agency, so?! And then it happened. My boy from "Manhunt" walked in! (I doubt anyone would remember John Stallings. He was eliminated at the early stages of the show. But to me, it was like: Oh my God, it's my boy John!!!)

I finished the first season in a day. (Thank god for Bit-torrent!) The show's ain't as bad as I thought it would be. Good looking models trying their best to impress the diva; male and female models baring it all on national TV... There's a little bit of something for everybody.

With the weekend gone and longer airtime for the show, my progress with the second season slowed down. It took me two days to get to Episode 3... Then something shocking happened: JP came out on national TV!

My gaydar was beeping off the hook when Andrew walked in during the first season. But JP?! No fucking way!! I know he's been rumored to be gay for ages and has been dating Lance Bass (of *Nsync) but still... I would've never expected it.

"Being a man is not about being an athletes or big muscles. It's about being honest. It's about being a man; having true convictions to yourself."
- Janice Dickinson (on JP's sexuality/coming out)

So to prevent myself from getting another near-heart attack moment, I logged on to the show's official website to check all the models out. To check if my gaydar was functioning properly, I clicked on Andrew Brett.

[Excerpts from the official site:]
Q: What is your favorite movie?
A: The Never Ending Story and Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
(Gay!)

Q: Are there any models you’ve seen at Janice’s agency that you think are hot?
A: Duh, like all of them. Chris Vanek is amazing! And John Stallings.
(Definitely gay! Haha... And yeah, I know... John.... yumm-my! )

Being the horny bastard that I am, I, of course, have to click on my boy, John.

Ok. Nice pictures and all. Then it's time for his profile:

[Excerpts from the official site:]
Q: What are your hobbies?
A: Sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll.

Q: Are there any models you’ve seen at Janice’s agency that you think are hot?
A: We all are! Huge crushes on all the guys, even production! Ha ha.
(Okay, so he's got a good sense of humor)

Q: Describe your ideal boyfriend/girlfriend? What does he/she look like?
A: Beautiful eyes, a well-kept body, just into nutrition and takes care of himself, great sense of humor, close relationship with family, romantic and a gentleman.
(Aww... that's sweet...)

Q: Can you see yourself married with a family someday?
A: No family, and depending on American law, who knows about being married.
(HuH?! Ok. Wait, back up a bit! Did I read it right?!)

Q: Describe your ideal boyfriend/girlfriend? What does he/she look like?
A: Beautiful eyes, a well-kept body, just into nutrition and takes care of himself, great sense of humor, close relationship with family, romantic and a gentleman.

Oh my fucking gawd!!! You have gotta be fucking kidding me!! It's like one of those gayboy fantasies coming true! John Stalling's gay!!!! Yay!! (Yes, he's gazillion miles away. So what?! =þ)

The morale of this story is.... ok, wait a minute. There is NO morale to this posting. I just wanted the world to know how happy I am to find out that my boy John is gay! Muahahaha...

- jessism © 16052007 -

No comments: