Saturday, May 26, 2007

Shocked

As narcissistic as I am, I know that I, definitely, DON'T have the looks to kill. So it's very shocking to find out over lunch today that I am actually "boy-toy" material. Yes, you heard me right: boy-toy material – te kind that rich boring people who doesn't know where to spend their money spend their money at for a certain condition.

Of course, jess being jess, whenever someone mentions that I will get a lot of money for an easy job, I will definitely be more than interested to find out more. So over lunch, after told three female friends me about the number of rich people they know and the number of them who are willing to pay good money to have a boy-toy of their own, I am proud to announce that I have a bunch of bad-influence good very good amazing friends! (Trust me, you'll be surprise with the name list.)

One of them was trying to convince me to meet a, get this, 35-year-old rich lady who is looking for company! She is willing to pay any amount if the guy can provide her "full service". (You get what I mean.) And if I am not interested with the 35-year-old, another one of them actually have another some-what same offer for me. According to them, I am, apparently, the type that is on high demand and is easy to get hooked anytime I want. (Now how come I didn't notice that before?)

So they suggested that if I really want this, I should meet this Lady-35 in a casual meet-up and my friend will find out if she is game. If not, my other friend will set up another meeting with her other contact. (Sometimes I really wonder if I'm really hanging out with the right crowd.)

As much as I love to smell of cold hard cash, a brand new car and a fully IKEA-furnished house, there is one slight problem. Jess is gay and has never has sex with another woman, and can never imagine himself doing it.

Sigh... So here I am working my arse off at a nine-to-five job with no OT payment, to find out that I am qualified to get a fixed monthly income with optional increment (depending on my "performance"), a car, a house and anything I want without even having to work hard for it and I can't take up the offer just because I'm NOT straight?!?! This is so very discriminative!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
….or maybe I should consider turning straight?! Hmm….

- jessism © 26052007 -

4 comments:

savante said...

Depending on the amount given.... you can be straight for pay! :)

Anonymous said...

Is going straight for the money worth it? I dunno....
But then again money's always worth it... :P

bebe said...

erm.. what should I say, because of money?... why not, u still can enjoy once you have the money... :P

+ l a a . l a a + said...

yayayaya i agRee!! wahahahaha!!