Friday, May 04, 2007

Oral-Me!

People always say that pictures speak a thousand words, so i think it's best that I start this posting with a picture.
There are a few things that crossed my mind when I first saw it:

1. ...Me too!

2. Kinky! I should prolly get this for my boyfriend as a gift, with a card attached that says: Take the hint! Read the brand name.

3. Is this some sort of new oral-sex safety awareness campaign from Oral-B? "Always gargle with Oral-Me mouthwash before your oral action"

4. I wonder what the people at Oral-B were thinking when they release a product like this.

To be honest, I have no idea if this product is related to Oral-B, or not. If it does, it sure is one hell of a way to promote safer oral-sex.

- jessism © 04052007 -

2 comments:

+ l a a . l a a + said...

lol!!!!!!!!! funny oral-me!! ops! not me not me!! wahaha Oral-U!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

R u hungry? yup! U R! Hahahahaha!!!Y ol the thing through ur mind will bcum weird?