Friday, June 08, 2007

Shattered

The inevitable has happened. I have never expected it to be this sudden. Maybe wanting a lasting relationship is too much to ask for.

I've told myself over and over again that I should, and I would, wish you luck and all those bullcrap should it come to this. But fact is always different from fiction. I wanted to hate you but I can't; I wanted to tell myself that this is just a joke but it's not. I guess some things really are easier said than done.

I now understand the meaning of the phrase 'broken heart'. I could've sworn I heard the sound of shattered glass. My heart hurts so bad I couldn't breath. I just wanted some sort of relief.

How do you mend a broken heart? I guess you can't, can you?

Before you fall in love, read the fine prints of all the promises made. Else, this is what you will get when you love someone with all your heart: A broken heart and a shattered dream.

-jessism © 08062007-

1 comment:

lucas said...

When we first fall in love, we promise the moon and earth. I will love you forever. I will forever be there for you. We make such claims cause we do not look at the relationship ever ending. To think that one day the relationship would end will make us wonder why get into a relationship in the first place.

Could it be that at a very young age, we all are programme to think that one day our fairytale story will end with happy ever after?

As Kate monster from Avenue Q would say, "There are people out there who has their dream come true and I am not one of them. That is something they do not teach us when we are young because if not, we would stop dreaming or stop growing, but than again, we cant stop growing up."

But living in a world that has become hash by the day, living our fairy tale is maybe our way of escaping.

So what if your heart is broken like cinderella glass slippers. All u need is a little "Bibbiti Bobbiti Boo" and all to soon, some of your missing 7 dwarf will come back...namely, horny, doggie,..oppss..wrong fairytale..i mean Happy, Doc and Dopey.

Hugs