Monday, December 31, 2007

My 2007

2007 was a crazy roller coaster ride for me. There were a couple of ups and there were fuck loads of downs.

As some of you might have already known, I lost my job in January 2007 and was unemployed for more than 4 months. During which, I was lucky to have a boyfriend who was always there for me to motivate and give me the strength I needed to carry on.

In March, I was offered a job to work as an Editor in a new magazine. Yay~! But as the job is based in KL, I was forced to leave JB and my boyfriend behind and move to KL. In April, I moved to KL. And for the first time ever since I left home, I was forced to live with a bunch of straight men.

Although things were going smooth at work, back home, my fucked up straight landlord decided that it's funny to try and cheat me on rent. So I decided that it's time to leave the place and move to somewhere else. Meanwhile, at the same time, my boyfriend decided that he would want to move in with me and come work in KL. Yay~! But not long after he moved in, we had a major fallout. I learned a couple of shocking truth about him and more along the way. It turns out that the person that I was about to spend the rest of my life with is nothing but a scandalous prick! Just great! Although I was in denial after I found out, it didn't take long before the two of us broke up. My depression came back. Followed by a string of unfortunate events.

Work was going smoothly but our salary began to come in late, and in October we were only paid half of our salary. Then no salary in November, and in mid-December, our boss disappeared into thin air. And now jess is unemployed, in the midst of his depression and owes people tons of money...

Ok, who am I kidding? 2007 sucks max! I really can't believe that I managed to live through it wthout killing myself! With all these going on, I really hope that 2007 will end faster. Who knows? Maybe 2008 will be a better year?

For those of you who had it good this year, may all be as well for you next year~! As for those who had it not-so good, let us all keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best as we countdown to a new year!

- jessism © 30122007-

No comments: