Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm Gay!

For those of you who don't already know, here it is:

I
AM
GAY!

There! You've heard it from me! Happy now?! Just in case, for those of you who are still not clear:-

Yes, I REALLY am gay!

Yes, GAY! As in, the kind who have sex with other men.

No... I have not slept with another girl. And NO!! I don't intend to "do it" with one anytime in the near future, or ever!!

And girls, I'm GAY, which mean NOTHING will ever happen between us! So stop fantasizing about the day that you will be able to bend me the other way around! Let's put it this way: Fatty tissues on the chest just don't appeal to me as much as a sausage at the groin!

Yes, my parents know that I'm gay and they took the news quite well. Thank-you-very-much. They didn't freak and they didn't object to it. My mom even said that as long as I am happy, she'll be happy for me. (I love you, mom)

Yes, I have a boyfriend. I'm serious! I have a boyfriend! Not girlfriend?! Which part of the word "HOMOSEXUAL" don't you understand?!

Yes, I admit. As gay and out as I am, I sometimes chose not to disclose my sexual preference to some, especially those at my work place. The simple reason is because I think that my sexual preference has nothing to do with what I'm capable of. If a straight man can manage this position, so can I. The most important thing is: I do not wish for people who don't know me well to judge me based on my sexual preference before they get to know me as who I am, which most of my friends might tell you is worse than me being a homosexual.

I don't mean to sound so mean to anyone in this posting but I really need to get this out of my system.

Today, I was told by a friend that one of my ex-colleague is outing me to my other ex-colleagues. Worse part is, I'm not the only person she out! She proceeds to name some other gay colleagues I used to have there! Not that I mind about her outing me but the thing is: Yes, I am out and all, but not all of my friends are! (Don't ask me which of my friends are and which of my friends aren't. Unless they choose to tell you themselves, I have no intention of outing them for your knowing pleasure...)

This person used to be someone I thought I could trust. But not only did she betray me again and again, she's now stirring up something which is completely none of her business! So people in my previous workplace now know that we're gay! So what?!

Here's a message for her: MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS! You have no right to out anyone of us! If you can't fit in, get the hell out! Quit your fucking job! Betraying people's trust is NOT going to get you anywhere, biatch! So now the whole workplace knows that we're gay! Yay! What now?! Are they going to present you with the "MOST LIKELY TO BETRAY PEOPLE'S TRUST" award, or some shit like that?! Well, for your sake, they better be! Cause congratulations, you just lost a string of friends!

- An Agitated Homosexual ©22062007 -

4 comments:

said...

Dear, calm down. Just ignore the bitch. =D

+ l a a . l a a + said...

aiyo aiyooooooo..

cheer uppppppppppp man!

:)

Anonymous said...

"The most important thing is: I do not wish for people who don't know me well to judge me based on my sexual preference before they get to know me as who I am, which most of my friends might tell you is worse than me being a homosexual"

haha you sure hit that nail on the head with that one... bladdy arse, i only found out after 3 years knowing you, and i had to hear it from D of all ppl...! how can i ever call you my best buddy *sigh*

yours not so truthfully and lovingly, loads of hugs but no kisses,

sam

~ 小狗 ~ said...

Hahahaha... Oh c'mon! I think I still deserve at least a peck on the cheek! =þ