Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sex: Numbers

Apart from "durability" in bed, another topic which was mentioned was "frequency".

I always thought that when TV shows mentioned that most men would just lay dead after sex is a just myth, my dear friend seemed to prove me wrong by saying that one time is already taxing enough, he would opt to not go for seconds, if possible, lest to say a third or perhaps fourth helping.

Asking for opinions from other friends, a straight friend told me one, if he has to "do heavy workout", and he'll only go for seconds if he's "lusty or crazy"; a gay friend told me that the maximum for him was three times; while a girlfriend of mine told me that her record was twice - "once guy become soft then no go". She also added that if the guy is hot, and if he is still hard, she would want more! (So guys, now you know what women wants! It's not the duration of the sessions that counts, it's the frquency!)

Bro, I hope you're reading this: One of my girlfriend even told me that her boyfriend and her went at it for SEVEN times within 24 hours!! And they did that, get this, TWICE! And you call me some weirdo on drugs?! While, another girlfriend of mine told me that her boyfriend and her actually went at it for SIX times IN ONE NIGHT! "After that we were both tired and walking funny. I don't recommend it."

What was your highest record of sex count IN ONE NIGHT? Do share.

- jessism © 26092007 -

1 comment:

Apollo n Hermes said...

4-5 times in a night... that the highest record for me... :P